- About TWAS
- Leaflet giving an overview of what TWAS is and what it does. 2011.
- Endowment Fund Campaign
- Brochure published on the occasion of TWAS's 25th anniversary in 2008, seeking donations for the Academy's Endowment Fund.
- TWAS eBulletins
- Quarterly news in brief in the form of a 2-page PDF (2009-2010)
- Medicinal Plant Network Bulletins
- In cooperation with a variety of international organizations, TWAS has since 1999 sponsored a series of workshops and encouraged the formation of networks focussing on critical science-related development issues in the South. The goal has been to highlight innovative experiences in the application of science and technology to address fundamental social and economic problems in the developing world. The initiative has been a central feature of TWAS's larger efforts to promote South-South cooperation. The Medicinal Plant Network is a result of these efforts. It consists of a number of centres of excellence in the South that are active in medicinal and food plants research. The Network has produced the "Medicinal Plant Network Newsletter" since 2004, distributing it among members as Word documents.